“You don’t want to be unprepared if the right opportunity falls at your feet”
A lot of potential homebuyers are still considering home purchases vs. continuing to rent. 2018 was a largest annual increase in owner-occupied households since 2004. Millennials continue to move into their own homes while Baby Boomers are often considering downsizing as they are reaching retirement age.
People generally move to different houses for a multitude of reasons:
1. It is a better home for them.
2. They want to start their own household.
3. Family reasons require a change.
4. Preparing for a new job or transfer.
5. One that is becoming more obvious – cheaper housing.
Now is a terrific time to get pre-qualified for a mortgage if you are considering buying a house - you don’t want to be unprepared if the right opportunity falls at your feet. Give me a call for that pre-qualification letter.